'"The Luckiest"
Super-duper-amazing news to share with you! Drum roll please! Okay, you ready? I started running again! I know, it's been so long and I've missed the feeling of it on a regular basis. I only run two miles a day, sometimes outside or inside. Conditioning for track has started, we stretched and run 0.9 miles around the inside of the school, since my friend was driving me home and the boy's track team wasn't over, I ran another 1.1 miles and stretched with them. I was sore, but this type of soreness makes you feel like you worked to your limit, you feel great, you feel unstoppable. Track conditioning is on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I have promised my mom and doctor I will know my limitations even if my competitive spirit takes over.That is a fair compromise.
Today was infusion day! I woke up at my normal time of 5 o'clock, went to seminary, and right after went straight to Children's Mercy. I was set to go with my water bottle and school work! They gave me blood tests, vitals, and shots, which I'm very much use to now. I enjoy seeing the familiar faces of nurses, patients, and as much as I hate to say it, I will miss when I have to stop going. Dr. Cooper came to visit me and told me I am doing a lot better. She does though want to take a heart and bone scan. There was a slight irregularity in my first heart test. My next appointment is 2/4/15! 4 weeks away and I hope to keep the streak alive of having the same room for the past few months!
I would like to end with a paragraph of gratitude to everyone for being so dear to me! This past year as really opened my eyes as a high schooler and I am so thankful for the trials I have been tested with. I found this scripture when preparing for my devotional tomorrow in seminary that I would like to share with you:
"Now this was a great trial to those that did stand fast in
the faith; nevertheless, they were steadfast and immovable in keeping the
commandments of God, and they bore with patience the persecution which was
heaped upon them." Alma 1:25
"Through adversity—trials, troubles, and distress—man can
have many experiences that lead to spiritual growth and eternal progress by
turning to the Lord."
My trials of faith are more precious than gold and I hope to grow closer to my Lord as a result of it.
I'd also like to give a big-gigantic thanks for reading whenever I happen to post a new update. I know you all have your own live's to worry about and it is very much appreciated. I pray for all of you that you will be blessed with a wholesome year of good tidings.
Stay dependent on God and you shall be blessed. He is there. I promise!
Everything happens the way it should.
Peace & Love.


Comments
Post a Comment