A Quick Spiritual Note
I am writing this feeling down so I won't be likely to forget it. My day was definitely a blog-worthy experience. I went to the temple today with the Barnhart girls, Elif, Leah, and Emma, I couldn't be more grateful. It is the exact spiritual uplifter I was in desperate need of. This was my first time going without my ward and it was actually quite nerve racking! I tried to be as polite as possible to the ward we bombarded without an invite. (Of course the ward was very welcoming.) I read the D&C and even through the boy's loud, obnoxious whispers, was still able to feel the spirit. After doing baptisms for the dead, I got out of my dripping, wet suit and got dressed in my normal Sunday attire. I looked in the mirror with my soaking wet hair and smiled. I liked what I saw. How I felt about myself before entering the temple vanished. The temple makes me feel clean and beautiful. Temptation can't get to you there as if it's caged out of the temple limits. All my worryings were washed away and forgotten. I wish those feelings could last forever and as I think about it now, they can. Through good seminary folk and scripture study the possibilities of eternal happiness is endless. I hope to bring my own names to the temple for baptisms and attend it once more with a group. Starting my day with Seminary and ending it with a packed car full of Barnharts asking about your childhood is a day well spent. Here's to many more days like this one!








Love you so much, Hailey!!
ReplyDeleteHey Hailey! It's Alyssa from EFY Nauvoo! You may not remember me much, but I heard about your blog, and I just wanted to say that this blog has helped me recently with some struggles I've been having at school. You're such a ray of sunshine. I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteOf course I remember you! So great to hear from you, I'm glad I can help. Keep in touch!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete